What is adulting? It’s that horrifying moment when you’re looking for an adult, but then you realize you are an adult. So you look for an older adult, someone who is successfully adulting.
An adultier adult.
Let’s unanimously agree: Being an adult is hard . . . but you’re not alone! All young adults ages 18-29 are welcome to join Crossroads for the new series, Adulting 101. You’ll learn practical, Biblical tips on how to manage bills, save money, find and interview for a job, and more.
This new series begins 7 p.m. June 7. Topics:
- June 7: What is adulting?
- June 21: How do I manage my bills? Where does tithing fit?
- July 5: How do I save money? What is a 401(k) and do I need one?
- July 19: What is networking? How do I do it?
- August 2: How do I find and interview for a job?
- August 16: How do I find and get my own car and/or place?
- August 30: Review and open questions