(Please note new date.)
The Book of Acts (Acts 2:1-13) chronicles an unprecedented outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the first-century church. It exploded with thousands of new converts, powerful demonstrations of signs and wonders and remarkable evangelism after these believers were filled with the Holy Spirit. The body of Christ has grown by leaps and bounds since this extraordinary manifestation. However, is being filled with the Holy Spirit still a necessity? Join us as we answer this question and discover other truths that will transform us.
- What does it mean to be filled?
- How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- Is being a spirit-filled Christian necessary?
- Is speaking in tongues still important? Why?
- What is the difference between known and unknown tongues?
- What are the fruits of the Spirit?
- What are spiritual gifts?
This special course, led by Apostle Phillip Walker, begins at 7 p.m. Wednesday, March 4 (Bible study).